| Home | Give | Giving Opportunities | Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Is my gift to University of the Sciences tax-deductible?
Yes, it is. University of the Sciences is a tax-exempt organization incorporated under the law of the State of Pennsylvania. Gifts to the University receive all income-tax and estate-tax benefits allowable under the law. Our Federal Identification Number is 75-402121.

It has been a while since I made my gift but I haven't yet received a receipt. Should I call the University?
Our policy is to acknowledge your contribution and send a receipt within one week. There may be extenuating circumstances, but you have not received a receipt in more than two weeks, you should contact us at give@usciences.edu or toll-free at 888.857.6264.

I lost my receipt from the University. How can I replace it?
Please contact us at give@usciences.edu or toll-free at 888.857.6264 to request a copy of your receipt.

When does your fiscal year begin and end?
USciences' fiscal year starts on July 1 and ends on June 30.

Does my employer have a matching gift program?
You can research whether or not your company has such a program right here.

How do I make a gift in memory of a loved one?
Please contact us at give@usciences.edu or toll-free at 888.857.6264 to arrange a memorial contribution for your loved one. If you want to inform someone that the gift has been made, we are happy to send a special note or card acknowledging your gift.

How do I make a gift of stock or securities?
We make this process as simple as possible for you. Please visit this page for all the details.

How can I find out more about gift planning?
We have an interactive page on this site that will help you consider your options and start tailoring a plan to meet your personal goals.


© 2016 University of the Sciences in Philadelphia • 600 South 43rd Street • Philadelphia, PA 19104 • 215.596.8800